Create Safe and Functional Homes
From our beginnings of flood response in 2010 with over 1,800 volunteers repairing over 350 homes to our work in 2013 on over 100 homes with a goal of that many more in 2014, we have touched many lives in the middle Tennessee area!
The scope of our ministry spans the tangible work or repair, modification, sorting, packing, moving to the heart warming moments of caring and sharing of hope, joy and burdens being lifted.
We Serve Seniors and People With Diabilities
- A homeowner, (or renter with disability), with household income less than 50% of median income.
- In case management with a referral agency.
Our Service Area
You Can Be Involved!
Click here to see more on volunteering and to sign up.
- We often have a project where you will work in a group supervised by a building professional.
- You may help with building wheelchair ramps, restoring decks and floors.
- At other times, we have jobs assisting one of our licensed professionals or showing hospitality.
- You may also volunteer to help clean and make our clients’ homes more livable.